We have a plan to rebuild Scotland
Rebuilding industry. Rebuilding opportunity for workers. Rebuilding our communities. Rebuilding our economy. Rebuilding our public services. Rebuilding for people, not for profit. Rebuilding for families, not for investors.
Here’s how – and why – we’re rebuilding Scotland for the many, not the few:
Rebuilding our economy
- £20 billion for a Scottish Investment Bank to grow the economy and create jobs
- Using government contracts to create more jobs with Scottish firms
- Increasing the number of apprenticeships in communities across Scotland
Rebuilding workers’ rights
- A £10 per hour living wage and a ban on zero hour contracts
- Equal rights for all workers, whether part-time or full-time, temporary or permanent
- Increasing the amount of paid maternity and paternity leave
- Increasing Child Benefit to help families in Scotland
- Taking control of public transport for better services and fairer ticket prices
- More funding for schools and hospitals
Keep up with the campaign
Rebuilding Scotland means uniting and working together to create a society that works for the many, not the few. Say you’re with us and sign up to receive updates about the campaign.
We’re rebuilding Scotland – be part of it with us
Support our campaign – share this
Make sure your friends know about our plan to rebuild Scotland.